1. For security purposes and the convenience of the client's guests, the client is requested to furnish Amistosa with their GUEST LIST. Client's failure to submit a guest list will subject their guest to Tierra nueva Village security routine.
2. INGRESS OR SET UP TIME for Amistosa will be FOUR (4) HOURS before the event, only then will our guards allow the entry of caterers and events service providers. Should the client require to have their ingress earlier than the allotted ingress hours, an additional fee of P 1,000.00/HOUR for additional ingress must be paid.
3. The client/event organizer must have its own PERSONNEL, TOOLS and EQUIPMENT to do the set-up decorations for the event.
4. ELECTRICITY for Amistosa will only be provided FOUR (4) Hours before the event, AIR CONDITIONING for Amistosa will only be turned on 1 hour before the event.
5. ELECTRICITY BOOTHS OR PARTY CARTS with equipment/s that uses electricity e.g deep fryer will be charged with an additional electricity fee of P 300.00/BBOTHS. Charge for use of inflatables with electric pump will be charge P 1,000.00.
6. Caterers and other event service provider personnel must be confined only within the Amistosa premises and are not allowed to roam anywhere in the village.
7. Amistosa personnel will endorse the venue to the caterer and /or event organizer clean. Trash cans will provided around the Amistosa premises for caterers/event organizers use during set-up. Amistosa maintenance personnel will be provided only during and after the event to ensure that Amistosa premises is kept clean. Waste food, ice and beverages must not be dumped onto the soil or landscaping surrounding Amistosa, caterers must use the service kitchen and dirty kitchen properly. Kitchen wastes must be properly placed in a garbage bag and stored at the garbage container provided by Amistosa.
8. No decorations or temporary fixtures may be affixed to the building or any architectural feature with nails, tacks, staples, or any application that will cause irreversible damage. Tape is not permitted on any walls, glass panels or fixtures. Drapes, swags and other hanging decorations may be allowed but should be made of light material only, decorator must consult Amistosa personnel as to where hanging decorations may be hanged or attached to. No ceiling swags and other hanging decorations may be hanged/attached to the chandeliers. All other decorations must be free standing.
9. Amistosa personnel and security will time to time check and ensure that the entrance/exit doors are kept closed to keep cool temperature inside the Amistosa Hall even when events with spill-over guests at Amistosa Hallway.
10. The RENTAL OF AMISTOSA is good for FOUR (4) HOURS only and will begin at the reserved start time of the event regardless when the event will start. In excess of FOUR (4) hours, client will be charged
P 3000.00/HOUR EXTENSION FEE. Thirty (30) minutes extension shall be considered an hour and an hour extension rate will apply.
11. Egress must be for Two (2) hours only, a P 1,00.00/hour extended hours of egress. Caterers, decorators, and other events service providers must not leave any of their equipment behind or stored at Amistosa after event. Client and its service providers will not hold Amistosa liable for any loss or damage to any equipment left behind after event.
12. A SECURITY BOND of P 2,000.00 is required of the client. For any violation of the foregoing house rules and of the rental agreement, the client understands bond shall be subjected to fine and even forfeiture. Damages to Amistosa property that is more than the posted security bond must be settled before security clearance be given to the client and/or events service providers.